Quick Recovery FAT & NTFS is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-10-25. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Recovers deleted data in three stages - analysis, select & Save. The analysis is the most important aspect of data recovery. Quick Recovery is unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFE Tech) can find files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions too.
1. Quick and unique automated analysis
2. Guided File Excavation Technology (GFE Tech)
3. Simple and well guided steps to recover deleted files and recover lost files Unicode multilingual support
4. Simulates previously existed partitions
5. Recover deleted Windows partition or data even if MFT is fragmented and divided to recover deleted partition or data even if MFT meta tags are replaced recognize the drive even MBR file and meta tags are missing from the boot sector management and recovery
6. Bad ( BSMR) contributes to the optimized recovery from damaged disks
7. All recovery cases possible that have been Unistal have been incorporated
8. Supports the following discs Data Media Hard disk: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, iSCSI, Micro & SATA
Quick Recovery FAT & NTFS (version 10) has a file size of 4.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 126 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.